Partner Success Manager
We strongly believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We collaborate openly and effectively to deliver results and celebrate our shared success, thrive on innovation and embrace a growth mindset to aim higher every day.
If you’re a forward-thinker looking for the great next step in your career within an innovative and collaborative environment, Board is the right workplace for you!
We are currently looking for a resourceful Partner Success Manager to join our Partner Success team in Paris.
Board is changing the way companies plan and this isn’t Partner Success as usual. We’re looking for team members who can’t sit still and are always thinking about improving our customer’s experience through supporting, developing and expanding our partner’s skills and expertise. Do you enjoy knowing that your work has significantly improved your partner and ultimately our client’s life? Do you have the personality, the systematic approach, and the skills to align internal, external and partner organizations through the entire customer journey? If so, keep reading!
As a Partner Success Manager, you are primarily responsible for the successful onboarding, enablement and management of partner resources to be able to deploy, drive customer adoption and ongoing health of our customers and their Board solutions. Acting as a key contact for partners, you will work alongside our Customer Success Managers and Professional Services team to ensure that our partners have the skills and competency to support our customers during their customer lifecycle and adoption to ensure together Board is delivering high ROI. As the primary partner contact for any platform challenges, you will handle partner escalations and ensure partner satisfaction.
- Handle a portfolio of partners with a key aim to maximize the partner’s skills and competency on the Board platform
- To grow the partner’s Board platform and PRIME implementation competency and overall resource pool, at a named resource-level
- Work as part of an account team (strategic clients) and utilize your partner relationships with a client to help execute on the account strategy
- Connect the partner to other areas of Board as needed including the Board Product, Support, Community, Sales, as well as other Customer Success teams
- Proactively monitor partner certifications, project experience and customer-partner feedback
- Support Partners (co-implement) to enable Customers to achieve business transformation with Board, helping them to map their business goals to the platform capability
- Promote and support engagement with Board through community usage, user groups, event participation (e.g. Board Days, Board Mastery Programs, local and virtual user groups)
- Educate Partners on our Platform Roadmap
- Run regular scheduled partner check-ins and progress reviews
- Work with our Partners, Customer Success Managers and Professional Services teams to ensure implementation success and service quality exceeds customer expectations.
- Coach partners to create and manage a delivery model and change management framework to support their customer’s Board journey
- Support and collaborate with Board partners to ensure joint customer success and that the Partner is representing Board in the best possible way.
- Mediate to resolve all technical/platform issues with existing implementation Partners and internal support teams.
- Handle issue escalations from partners and joint customers.
- Ensure proactive ticket deflection
- Advocate our model building best practices with your assigned partners and also encourage the use of the Board PRIME implementation methodology.
Results of all above
Partner success metrics such as # skilled partner implementation resources (per agreed plan), completed certifications, Community contributions, # successful projects, P-SAT scores and other agreed metrics.
Safeguard high CSAT/NPS scores of partner-lead clients; improve partner and ultimately customer relationships
- Partner first and customer first mentality
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to react with urgency, and remain calm under pressure
- Strong project and program management experience
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Run your own business mentality & drive
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Account management or client services background
- Adapts well to change and flexible
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate and translate technical information to all
- Run and support your own book of business
- Able to leverage technology to handle their customer portfolio
- Model building, forecasting and other applicable experience
- Planning and modelling experience a plus
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Join a company that believes in the added value of diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We foster a working environment in which all people are respected and valued, for all aspects which make them unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.