We are looking for a highly analytical, self-motivated Consultant with a strong background in Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Management solutions to join BOARD’s Professional Services team in Zurich.
This role is about being the client’s advisor and championing best practice in both back-end and front-end development of BOARD toolkit applications. You’ll work alongside our customers, connecting to their data and architect multi-dimensional data models, to create templates and actionable BOARD reports, dashboards, budgets and other BI and CPM applications aimed at giving users the tools needed for quick & informed data-driven decisions. Your technical expertise and business acumen will be essential to nurture customers, drive adoption and repeat purchases.
This role provides an ideal opportunity to join a fast-growing organization with a product at the technological forefront of its market.
- Plan, coordinate, and engineer implementation of the BOARD BI and CPM solution from requirements and design to mentoring and delivery
- Involvement in the process, from gathering requirements, through the completion of implementation, according to the project’s needs
- Be responsive to customer requirements and mitigate concerns
- Acquire and maintain deep product knowledge and skills
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in BI and CPM Project Implementations
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Client/Server architectures
- Windows Server Operating Systems knowledge
- Familiarity with ODBC data source connections
- Ability to work against very tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail
- Customer-centric approach
- Ability to travel
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.