At Board, we help enterprises plan smarter, drive outcomes and lead transformation with one single Intelligent Planning Platform. Trusted by thousands of leading organizations, over the last 28 years we have designed our Product with enterprise planning agility in mind and the passionate care of our people as our main driver.
We strongly believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We collaborate openly and effectively to deliver results and celebrate our shared success, thrive on innovation and embrace a growth mindset to aim higher every day.
If you’re a forward-thinker looking for the great next step in your career within an innovative and collaborative environment, Board is the right workplace for you!
We are currently looking for a highly talented, self-motivated and analytically minded Pre-Sales Consultant to join our office in Madrid.
By bringing business acumen and relevant experience in delivering Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Management solutions, the selected candidate will play a key role in ensuring success mastering BOARD platform capabilities within the sales cycle. In this position you will be in charge of developing Proof of Concepts, Prototypes and Demos for prospective Clients and Partners.
- Develop and execute brilliant Proof of Concepts and Demos for prospects, i.e. new Clients/Partners, with BOARD platform
- Deliver standard and Customer-tailored product presentations as well as demonstrations, to convey BOARD’s value proposition
- Be the main Point of Contact on functional and technical enquiries during sales cycle
- Contribute to RFP/RFI completion
- Working alongside Sales Representatives, develop technical Account plans which include: technical qualification of prospects, proposed demonstration criteria, trial plan and closure
- Assist new Partners in fostering their knowledge on BOARD platform capabilities and latest offerings, to enable them in managing successful implementations
- Support Marketing activities (live events, webinars)
What we look for:
- Previous experience (3 years+) working with any BI and EPM/CPM solutions as Pre-Sales or Professional Services Consultant
- Knowledge of Multidimensional databases (MOLAP)
- Background in Financial Planning & Analytics, HR Planning, Supply Chain Management, Financial Consolidation is preferable
- Previous experience in designing and executing POCs
- Outstanding presentation skills and ability to communicate at senior levels
- Goal-oriented, analytical mindset
- Educational background in Computer Science, Technology, Business Administration or Finance
- Fluency in English
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Join a company that believes in the added value of diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We foster a working environment in which all people are respected and valued, for all aspects which make them unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.