We are looking for a for a results-driven Sales Executive to join our growing team in Tokyo.
Reporting to the Country Manager, the ideal candidate has the successful business drive experience in the enterprise segment through a close cooperation with our Marketing, Business Development, Pre-Sales, and Professional Services teams.
We are a well-established company with a start-up feel, looking for dynamic talents willing to make an impact in a fast-growing environment!
• Gain a broad understanding of functions and features of our solution in order to deliver the added value of Board to potential customers effectively
• Manage and own the full sales cycle, from prospection and qualification of leads till contract negotiations aimed at winning new business
• Consultative solution selling approach to right people in the organization hierarchy, and to establish the relationship to start the deployment project.
• Build and maintain a pipeline of high-quality opportunities by leveraging our Business Development team, as well as through outbound territory development
• Meet and exceed sales targets within your assigned territory through the effective management of multiple simultaneous sales cycles
• Work effectively in a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
• 5+ years of experience in enterprise sales, selling EPM, ERP, or BPR application software building business process.
• Technical aptitude to learn the BOARD software and explain technically advanced solutions.
• Experience of subscription software, knowledge of recurring business model.
• Knowledge of Accounting and/or Business Financial concepts
• Familiarity with Budgeting, Planning, and Forecasting processes, Business Analytics, Data Visualization, Data Management, and Financial Reporting
• A self-starter who works well within a strong team culture while independently managing his/her own work
• Proven ability to meet and exceed a sales quota
• Outstanding communication skills
• Experience working with Salesforce.com
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.