At Board, we help enterprises plan smarter, drive outcomes and lead transformation with one single Intelligent Planning Platform. Trusted by thousands of leading organizations, over the last 28 years we have designed our Product with enterprise planning agility in mind and the passionate care of our people as our main driver.
We strongly believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We collaborate openly and effectively to deliver results and celebrate our shared success, thrive on innovation and embrace a growth mindset to aim higher every day.
If you’re a forward-thinker looking for the great next step in your career within an innovative and collaborative environment, Board is the right workplace for you!
Board is currently looking for a detail-oriented, tech-savvy Software Tester to join the R&D team in our Chiasso HQ. Reporting to the Software Testing Lead, you will provide guidance and assistance to the whole R&D team in ensuring high quality standards of Board products.
- Execute System Test, No Regression Test, Configuration Test for web-based systems and multidimensional databases
- Troubleshooting of incidents and root causes analysis during development phase and releases
- Create detailed incident reports to follow-up with developers
- Prepare and collect test data and business case scenarios
- Collaborate with Support and other departments during product releases
- Learn and master Board Software
What we look for:
- Previous experience in software testing: test planning and execution, no regression test execution, definition of test cases, bug reporting and verification, etc.
- Technical know-how to configure and use Windows Server and web servers (preferred IIS)
- Understanding of REST API, Integration system and Test API (Postman or SoapUI)
- Knowledge of concepts of web development and software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Basic knowledge of SQL scripting and RDMS tools, such as MSSQL Server or MySQL, will be considered a plus
- Experience with multidimensional databases and agile methodologies is preferable
- Flexible approach to work in a fast-moving environment
- Problem-solving, logical, and eager-to-learn mindset
- Fluency in English
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Join a company that believes in the added value of diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We foster a working environment in which all people are respected and valued, for all aspects which make them unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.