We strongly believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We collaborate openly and effectively to deliver results and celebrate our shared success, thrive on innovation and embrace a growth mindset to aim higher every day.
If you’re a forward-thinker looking for the great next step in your career within an innovative and collaborative environment, Board is the right workplace for you!
Board is looking for a motivated Business Modeller to join our B4B Global Team in our Chiasso HQ. Reporting to the Head of Reporting, you will act as trusted Business Partner for C-levels within the company by helping them monitoring and managing their departments through Board applications.
This role is about being the internal client’s advisor and championing best practice in both back-end and front-end development of internal reporting applications. You’ll work on connecting to different data and architect multi-dimensional data models to create actionable Board reports and dashboards aimed at giving users the tools needed for quick & informed data-driven decisions.
- Be the main point of contact for C-levels within the Company to create actionable Board reports and dashboards aimed at measuring specific KPIs.
- Gather critical information and perform requirements analysis.
- Develop and implement applications and reports aligned to business needs.
- Fragment complex applications in a multiple-capsule framework.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements to keep internal customer satisfaction high.
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally in a consulting firm or international company.
- Previous experience in developing EPM/CPM applications.
- Familiarity with Budgeting, Planning, and Forecasting processes, Business Analytics, Data Visualization, Data Management, and Financial Reporting.
- Goal-oriented and proactive individual, able to sets priorities according to business needs.
- Experience with multi-dimensional systems.
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Join a company that believes in the added value of diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We foster a working environment in which all people are respected and valued, for all aspects which make them unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.