Content Marketing Specialist
At Board, we help enterprises plan smarter, drive outcomes and lead transformation with one single Intelligent Planning Platform. Trusted by thousands of leading organizations, over the last 28 years we have designed our Product with enterprise planning agility in mind and the passionate care of our people as our main driver.
We strongly believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We collaborate openly and effectively to deliver results and celebrate our shared success, thrive on innovation and embrace a growth mindset to aim higher every day.
If you’re a forward-thinker looking for the great next step in your career within an innovative and collaborative environment, Board is the right workplace for you!
We are currently looking for a creative, detail-oriented Content Marketing Specialist to join our brand marketing team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring we have the best content, in the right place, for the ideal audience.
We’re looking for someone with proven B2B skillsets, creativity to spare, and the confidence to test new ideas that could make an impact. Our team obsesses over the work we produce, the collaborative efforts we undertake, and the processes that lead to success. If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, read on and apply today.
- Create and publish engaging content (no more boring PDFs!)
- Spearhead drafting of engaging/meaningful customer stories
- Edit, proofread, and enhance web copy with an eye for SEO
- Manage translation and localization of website content
- Continuously align content strategy with key marketing initiatives
- Work with subject matter experts to deliver better blog posts
- Analyze traffic and user engagement to optimize performance
- Website engagement and amplification across marketing channels
- The use and impact of long-form content across customer and prospect-facing communications, including field sales and customer success
- Positive brand perception and improved brand awareness
- Speed and efficiency of website update and localization process
- Proven experience in marketing content creation and management
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Native-level proficiency in English
- Professional-level proficiency in Italian, German, and/or French will be considered a plus
- Experience with web content management systems
- Experience supporting B2B marketing campaigns
- Razor-sharp attention to detail (nothing gets by you!)
- Creativity, team spirit, a penchant to solve problems, and a sense of humor
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Join a company that believes in the added value of diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We foster a working environment in which all people are respected and valued, for all aspects which make them unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.