Group Financial & Business Analyst
Board International, global provider of the #1 Decision Making platform, is currently looking for a highly talented, detail-oriented Group Financial & Business Analyst to join our Finance and Administration team in Chiasso HQ.
Reporting to the Group Controller, you will play a key role in enhancing the Company’s well-informed, commercial decision making process by means of effective business analysis and accurate data reports. In this position, you will work alongside the entire Finance team to detect opportunities of improvement in the group’s business operations, strategy and performance management. Financial data analysis, regular reporting and a keen eye for details will be your tools to excel in this strategic role.
If you take this challenge, you will join a fast-growing Company with a product at the technological forefront of its market and plenty of opportunities to let express your talent.
- Analyze current and past financial data to keep track of group’s financial performance and recognize trends
- Prepare detailed data reports identifying highlights and business requirements to be shared internally to specific stakeholders
- Outline problems, opportunities and solutions with the aim of creating effective business plans
- Constantly connect with managers to develop long-term plans
- Explore new and diverse investment opportunities
- Develop financial models to support forecasting and budgeting activities
- Actively contribute to the financial growth of the group proposing new initiatives and policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience as analyst in FP&A, Controlling, Management consulting or similar functions, preferably in a software company
- Proven analytical background with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify data patterns
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, Pdf and Ppt
- Natural aptitude to teamwork and problem solving
- Detail-oriented, committed and transparent approach
- Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.