Partner Success Manager
BOARD, the #1 decision making platform, is looking for a Partner Success Manager to lead and execute Board’s Partner Enablement strategy for Germany and ensure its effective execution in Germany. Reporting to the Professional Services Manager, you will work in collaboration with the regional field team for the successful planning and implementation of BOARD’s alliances and channel enablement activities. Your work will positively impact Partners’ commitment, loyalty and pride in being part of BOARD’s family of partners.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute the roll-out of enablement plans, programs and infrastructure as part of the Board Partner Enablement Framework, supporting the entire partner ecosystem
- Lead the execution and coordination of Partner Enablement Programs for Germany for Sales, Pre-Sales and Professional Services teams, including on-site training events, structured and scalable online learning for Partners, as well as ad-hoc curricula to support the Partner Business priorities
- Gather requirements from other Board functions and ensure full alignment between these functions and the Partner Enablement programs
- Be a trusted advisor for our partners and support them on projects as Board solution architect during the design phase, escalating the challenge together with the Channel Manager if needed
- Maintain and manage strong relationships with all cross-functional Board stakeholders, as well as with external enablement suppliers (sales, marketing, professional services, technical support, and BOARD product teams).
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS REQUIRED TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Demonstrated track record of successfully executing in depth training and enablement programs
- Ability to coordinate projects and programs across multiple teams to ensure efficient partner enablement planning, continuous enablement and execution
- In-depth understanding of industry trends around CPM, SaaS and cloud-based solutions, and services in general.
- Ability to articulate and evangelize the vision and direction of Partner Enablement.
- Ability to collaborate and develop positive business relationships with all cross-functional areas within Board and with peers
- Great communication skills
- Excellent German and English, written and verbal
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.