Field Marketing Intern
We strongly believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We collaborate openly and effectively to deliver results and celebrate our shared success, thrive on innovation and embrace a growth mindset to aim higher every day.
If you’re a forward-thinker looking for the great next step in your career within an innovative and collaborative environment, Board is the right workplace for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and result-oriented Field Marketing Intern to join our team in Milan.
Reporting directly to the Field Marketing Manager, you will support Board team in generating leads, building brand awareness, assisting sales to advance prospects through the pipeline while up-selling and cross-selling existing clients, overseeing own and 3rd party events and online marketing efforts.
Moreover, you will support the Marketing team in translating the corporate strategy into an operational marketing plan focusing on demand generation while increasing profitability and productivity.
- Support the marketing team in planning and executing marketing programmes, targeting existing customers and new logos.
- Understand current segmentation, targeting and positioning of Board products and services to contribute to the development of our marketing and communication strategy.
- Help the team execute local and global campaigns through events, webinars, content creation and distribution, digital campaigns, partner co-marketing, social media.
- Provide support in the end-to-end Board events organization and participate to external ones
- Contribute to the organization of webinars
- Work closely with the global marketing team to execute programmes in the region, from account-based marketing to competitive campaigns.
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or a related field.
- An understanding or experience in a variety of different marketing channels: print, digital, content marketing, email, direct mail, events, social media.
- Familiarity with social media platforms (especially LinkedIn) and digital marketing tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Italian and English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible approach and ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Organized individual with excellent multitasking and time management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Join a company that believes in the added value of diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We foster a working environment in which all people are respected and valued, for all aspects which make them unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
This is a paid internship.
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.