Premium Support Specialist
At Board, we help enterprises plan smarter, drive outcomes and lead transformation with one single Intelligent Planning Platform. Trusted by thousands of leading organizations, over the last 28 years we have designed our Product with enterprise planning agility in mind and the passionate care of our people as our main driver.
We strongly believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We collaborate openly and effectively to deliver results and celebrate our shared success, thrive on innovation and embrace a growth mindset to aim higher every day.
If youre a forward-thinker looking for the great next step in your career within an innovative and collaborative environment, Board is the right workplace for you!
We are currently looking for a Premium Support Specialist to join a rapidly growing Premium Support team. In this role, you will be accountable for providing assistance to a range of Management Information, Financial Reporting, Forecasting and Planning applications developed for some of Boards key accounts.
This position is based in our Mumbai office reporting into the Team Leader of Premium Support.
The Premium Support team plays a pivotal role in Boards Customer Success strategy by providing industry leading post-implementation support. Through regular service review meetings, our Premium Support Specialists are expected to maintain a strong grasp of our customers ever-changing business and functional requirements whilst helping them understand how Board can be used to achieve their goals.
- Provide qualified functional and technical assistance for existing customer Board planning and reporting solutions
- Provide application support for Boards ready-built Financial Consolidation applications
- Guide extensive knowledge transfer processes between delivery and maintenance teams
- Host regular service review meetings with your customers to ensure high levels of Customer satisfaction whilst providing insights to new features and functionality introduced in the Board platform
- Be able to articulate, in deep technical detail how Board functionality can be used to meet Customer requirements and find a solution to business problems
- Identify areas for improvement in existing applications
- Remain commercially focused by identifying Board footprint expansion opportunities within the existing Customer base
- Work closely with the Board Product team by relaying Customer and market feedback
What we look for:
- Educational background in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), Mathematics, Finance or any relevant technical field
- Previous experience working in EPM/CPM software support, delivery or consulting role
- Good understanding of financial processes (Financial Consolidation and Lease Reporting for example) is beneficial
- Exposure to multi-dimensional or OLAP technology preferred
- Knowledge of SQL advantageous
- Great de-escalation aptitude and capacity to work in very tight time frames
- Strong troubleshooting, root-cause analysis and reverse engineering capacity
- Know-how to grasp elaborate business requirements and translate those into solutions within the Board platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Join a company that believes in the added value of diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We foster a working environment in which all people are respected and valued, for all aspects which make them unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.