Head of Commercial Sales
Are you passionate about Software Solutions B2B sales, eager to learn and ready to hit the ground running while working in a 100% Swiss made software Company operating globally? Then you're the person we are looking for!
The Head of Commercial Sales will lead a team of 6+ sales managers to generate SaaS-License ARR (annual recurring revenue) to overachieve the respective goals.
You are a results-driven leader with a solid customer focus and partner oriented mindset with great executive presence. You’ll need to be inspirational and capable of contributing to the overall company strategy.
Reporting to the VP of Sales we are looking for a leader who will develop, coach & support his Sales team managing the full sales cycle for different verticals.
IF YOU TAKE THIS CHALLENGE, YOU WILL:
- Own the revenue & sales targets for our Enterprise & SMB Sales pipeline
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base
- Increase sales of software licenses by independent acquisition of new customers.
- Lead, manage and coach a team of senior/junior Sales Managers throughout the designate territory
- Ensure the team has a solid pipeline, leading to quota attainment and ambitious growth targets
- Monitor business targets and drive resolution of issues that may arise
- Conduct regular business reviews with leadership to review performance and identify new areas of opportunity
- Work with the cross-functional teams from Marketing, Presales, Business Development and Professional Services to define and implement best practice
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and success by collaborating with the Customer Success team and adoption initiatives
- Recruit, develop and retain talents in your team
- Ensure top-class skills and enablement are available to deliver the most knowledgeable and competitive field organization in the industry
- Understand the functions, features and USPs of BOARD solution and be able to effectively communicate these to prospects and customers on senior level
- Ensure all activities are kept up to date on our CRM platform (Salesforce)
- 5+ years of experience in managing Enterprise/SMB software solutions sales teams
- Experience selling CPM, ERP, or BI software solutions
- Deep sales and negotiation skills with a proven track record
- Proven ability to meet and exceed a sales quota
- Experience in managing and developing an A Class high performing Sales team
- Ability to manage C-level relationships and Enterprise-level sales processes
- Familiarity with Budgeting, Planning, and Forecasting processes, Business Analytics, Data Visualization, Data Management, and Financial Reporting
- Outstanding communication skills
- Business fluent English and German are required
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.