Key Account Manager
We strongly believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We collaborate openly and effectively to deliver results and celebrate our shared success, thrive on innovation and embrace a growth mindset to aim higher every day.
If you’re a forward-thinker looking for the great next step in your career within an innovative and collaborative environment, Board is the right workplace for you!
We are currently looking for a goal-oriented and customer-focused Key Account Manager to join our team in Paris.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will work hand in hand with customers to optimise the experience they have with the Board Platform and foster long-lasting relationships with them, while translating their needs into valuable outcomes.
This role provides an ideal opportunity for owning the end-to-end experience of our strategic customers, being in charge of their satisfaction, renewals, expansion and advocacy for our solutions.
If you take the challenge you will be responsible for:
- Developing a Territory Plan to map client accounts and up-selling as well as cross-selling opportunities by matching their needs with product functionalities, define and execute an action plan to reach annual targets
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with existing customers, ensuring their satisfaction and engagement with BOARD platform and services
- Being the main point of contact for all customer matters, monitoring their needs in order to mitigate their concerns and finding new opportunities
- Negotiating contracts and closing renewal agreements
- Supporting the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Co-ordinating all post sales activity including, onboarding, product training, support and all other processes
- Working with Customer Marketing to enable alignment with ongoing activities including events, analyst communications and publicity.
What you will bring:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally in a SaaS company (Business Intelligence, ERP or CPM experience preferred) and working with enterprise customers
- Ability to run multiple sales cycles while while maintaining a sharp attention to detail
- Proactivity in spotting opportunities and challenges within the customer
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Customer-centric and emphatic approach
- A clear understanding of business-related dynamics
- Fluency in French and English is required
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Join a company that believes in the added value of diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We foster a working environment in which all people are respected and valued, for all aspects which make them unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.