Global Marketing Automation Lead
Board is looking for a dynamic, and results-driven Global Marketing Automation Lead to join our Global Marketing Operations Team.
Reporting to the Manager of Global Marketing Systems, you will collaborate with both the Global and Field Marketing to deliver a seamless stakeholder experience and propel the marketing department to success by managing and optimizing our marketing automation system (Marketo), while ensuring best practices in marketing automation and marketing campaign design and execution.
You will utilize your marketing automation expertise to translate business requirements into technical implementation details and drive desired outcomes through efficient implementation of complex marketing campaigns.
You will be also responsible for the integration of our marketing automation technology with other internal and external marketing systems and for the 2nd level user base support.
This role provides a great opportunity be involved in the management of multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Subject matter expert on Marketo proactively driving best practice and adoption of marketing automation technology for operational excellence and ROI
- Marketo Execution: Design complex campaigns and assist on implementing and execution of advanced marketing automation programmes for the global roll out
- Marketo System Management: Administrate and optimize the marketing automation system including regular system check-ups (proper functioning of emails, landing pages, marketing eligible database, campaign templates, and campaign flows etc.), while evaluating, implementing, and maintaining new technologies including add-on apps to improve campaign performance
- Marketo Process & Workflows: Define and document the functional and technical requirements for executing (developing, deploying, managing, tracking and measuring) the automated campaigns, own the workflows and SLAs for processes such as lead scoring, lead routing, lead targeting, A/B testing, deliverability, drip campaigns and trigger-based workflows
- Marketo Analytics and Insight: Track and recommend data-driven optimization of campaigns to improve results; measure attribution from multiple customer touch points to present a singular picture of what is working
- Marketo User Support & Training: Provide 2nd level user support and regular training on the best practices in marketing automation to regional marketing operations specialists and new starters in Global demand gen and field marketing
- Support Global Marketing Systems team with other tasks that enable the successful completion of technology projects if required.
- Marketo Certified Expert (now called Adobe Certified Expert)
- Marketo Certified Solutions Architect is a plus
- Additional Marketo Certifications are preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience using Marketo as Admin
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent experience required
- Ability to visualize and translate marketing campaign conceptual ideas into technical execution
- Expert setting up, testing and trouble-shooting campaigns in Marketo
- Experience with the logics of Marketo, segmentation, integration in the corporate website, scoring and nurturing, A/B and Multivariate Testing as well as opt in/out procedures (GDPR, CAN SPAM Compliance)
- ABM Marketing oriented and familiarity with UTMs as well reporting analysis
- Well-versed in Web Personalization, (Experience with Marketo Web Personalization and Google Optimize is a plus)
- Experience with product design, integrated testing, migrations, and implementation/release processes
- Good knowledge of Salesforce platform
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in agile environment, adapt rapidly to organizational needs and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Fluency in English is mandatory
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.