We strongly believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We collaborate openly and effectively to deliver results and celebrate our shared success, thrive on innovation, and embrace a growth mindset to aim higher every day.
If you’re a forward-thinker looking for the great next step in your career within an innovative and collaborative environment, Board is the right workplace for you!
We are looking for a passionate and innovative User Experience Designer to join our dynamic UX team. Reporting to the Head of UX/UI Design, you will have the opportunity to influence product direction and drive innovation through your expertise in user-centered UX design.
In this role, you'll collaborate with Pre-Sales, Sales, Product Managers, and Engineering teams to craft exceptional user experiences. This is a unique opportunity to gain exposure to various aspects of design, from Visual and Interaction Design to Design Systems and intricate workflows. You'll also apply diverse research methodologies to ensure our designs remain user-centric.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to understand project goals and design requirements.
- Partnering with Pre-Sales, Sales, Product Managers, and fellow designers to craft compelling and user-centric designs.
- Rapidly creating and iterating on designs using conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and interactive prototypes while ensuring the delivery of clear, detailed design specifications.
- Leveraging our pattern library to create designs and identifying opportunities to expand it by working closely with the UI infrastructure team.
- Communicating conceptual ideas, design rationale, and user-centered design processes effectively.
- Contributing to evolving design standards and guidelines to enhance overall user experience quality.
- Applying usability heuristics and staying current with design best practices to evaluate new and existing features, offering valuable suggestions for improvement.
What we look for:
- Academic background in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
- Proven experience in UX design, with a strong portfolio showcasing your work.
- Good knowledge of User-Centered iterative design process.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, or similar.
- Strong understanding of usability principles and best practices.
- Knowledge of accessibility standards (e.g., WCAG) is a plus.
- Strong self-motivation.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Multitasking skills to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Fluency in English; additional languages are advantageous.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Join a company that believes in the added value of diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We foster a working environment in which all people are respected and valued, for all aspects which make them unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.