Board International, global provider of the #1 Decision-Making Platform, is currently looking for a Release Manager to join us in our London office. Come, grow with us in this newly created role!
We release software on our SaaS Intelligent Planning Platform increasingly frequently during the year. As a member of our Product Management Team, you will innovate and drive scalable practices to deliver value to our customers with greater velocity and less friction. You will also project-manage a variety of initiatives across cross-functional and geographically separated teams.
A great opportunity to work with smart, passionate people, all aligned on our mission to bring Intelligent Planning to companies everywhere.
In This Role You Will:
- Align Product, Engineering, Customer Care partners and other teams to ensure readiness of cross-functional stakeholders for product releases.
- Enroll teams in adopting and owning best practices.
- Help identify needs and gaps in interdepartmental processes and drive plans to resolve roadblocks, including identifying opportunities to streamline.
This Role Might Be For You If You Have:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university or college.
- 3+ years of experience in project management, ideally, for a SaaS provider.
- Experience working across time zones and geographies is a strong plus.
- PMI/PMP or similar accreditation is a plus but is not required.
- Exceptional interpersonal & communications skills, with a track record of fostering relationships and aligning teams across multiple departments.
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.