Are you passionate about B2B sales, eager to learn and ready to hit the ground running while working in a 100% Swiss made software Company operating globally? Then you're the person we are looking for!
The Sales Manager will work with our Marketing, Business Development, Pre-Sales, and Professional Services teams to drive new business in Switzerland.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, we are looking for a results-driven individual who will manage the full sales cycle for a defined territory.
IF YOU TAKE THIS CHALLENGE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Increase sales of software licenses by independent acquisition of new customers.
- Manage and own the full sales cycle, including prospecting and qualification, contract negotiations, and closing business
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Qualify and manage leads provided by the Marketing team to a successful closure
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities by leveraging Marketing team, as well as through outbound territory development
- Work effectively in a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
- Manage and drive multiple simultaneous sales cycles effectively
- Understand the functions, features and USPs of BOARD solution and be able to effectively communicate these to prospect and customers
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships at Management and C-level, encourage the search of new potential partners and the support to the existing ones
- Use Salesforce.com to manage sales processes and accurately forecast business
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise sales
- Experience selling CPM, ERP, or BI software solutions
- Ability to manager C-level relationship and manager Enterprise-level sales processes
- Strong technical aptitude to learn the BOARD software and explain complex solutions
- Knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts
- Familiarity with Budgeting, Planning, and Forecasting processes, Business Analytics, Data Visualization, Data Management, and Financial Reporting
- A self-starter who works well within a strong team culture while independently managing his/her own work
- Proven ability to meet and exceed a sales quota
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluency in German and English are mandatory
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.