Board is the #1 decision-making platform. Founded in 1994 and Headquartered in Chiasso, Switzerland, Board International has enabled more than 3000 companies worldwide to effectively deploy Business Intelligence, Corporate Performance Management and Predictive Analytics applications on a single platform. The Board platform allows companies to achieve a single, accurate and complete view of business information and a full control of performance across the entire organization.
For our office in Frankfurt, we are seeking a dedicated, passionate Account Manager who will be driving new business in Germany. Reporting to the Sales Director, we are looking for a results-driven individual who will manage the full cycle for a defined vertical.
- Increase sales of software licenses by independent acquisition of new customers
- Manage and own the full sales cycle, including prospecting and qualification, contract negotiations, and closing business
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Qualify and manage leads provided by the Marketing team to a successful closure
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities by leveraging Marketing team, as well as through outbound territory development
- Work effectively in a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
- Manage and drive multiple simultaneous sales cycles effectively
- Understand the functions, features and USPs of Board solution and be able to effectively communicate these to prospect and customers
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships at Management and C-level, encourage the search of new potential partners and the support to the existing ones
- Use Salesforce.com to manage sales processes and accurately forecast business
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise sales
- Experience selling CPM, ERP, or BI software solutions
- Ability to manage C-level relationship and Enterprise-level sales processes
- Strong technical aptitude to learn the Board software and explain complex solutions
- Knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts
- Familiarity with Budgeting, Planning, and Forecasting processes, Business Analytics, Data
- Visualization, Data Management, and Financial Reporting
- A self-starter who works well within a strong team culture while independently managing his/her own work
- Proven ability to meet and exceed a sales quota
- Outstanding communication skills
- Business fluent English and German are required
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.